I just relaunched my website
Last week, I took advantage of the mini break I had before the start of my next client project by revamping my website.
I love how minimal and modern my website is, but I wanted to make subtle changes that would reflect my personality more and add more femininity to the site.
Before I began my update, I wrote a list of things I needed to do:
- Take and add new brand images.
- Decrease the amount of text on the homepage (basically find a quicker way get to the point of who I am and what I do).
- Incorporate more of my brand color- blush to add more femininity to my site.
- Remove the overlay from the banner images to add more brightness to the site.
- Add more whitespace.
- Increase the font size of the body text to assist with readability on mobile devices.
- Change the font in the navigation.
- Change the layout of my Instagram feed on the homepage.
- Update my portfolio.
- Remove any broken links and delete code from old plugins.
- Incorporate my recent feature in UNTOUCHD magazine.
Admittedly, I'm a bit tired from the process, but I'm happy with the result. Please let me know what your thoughts below.